Lower back pain treatment plan
We guide you safely from when your lower back first becomes painful to a full return to running.
Research-based injury treatment plan
Research suggests the most effective way to treat lower back pain is the right combination of rest and exercise tailored to you.
Certified treatment plan
Regain full strength
- The back pain treatment plan contains evidence-based video exercises with clear guidance on reps, sets and frequency.
- The app adapts the program according to your feedback and specific needs.
- In order to regain full strength the workout intensities have to increase as your back heals.
- The app ensures that you progress at the correct time by setting you clear targets for each stage.
Start your back pain rehab
Download the app
- Certified as medical device
- Based on latest research
- Built by sports physios
The stages of your recovery
The right combination of rest and exercise is the most crucial intervention to treat mild to moderate lower back sprains/strains, mechanical back pain, and non-specific back pain.
weeks of recovery
runners using this plan
Feedback from fellow injured runners
Most important facts about lower back pain
Learn more about back pain in runners