Plantar fasciitis treatment plan
We guide you safely from when your foot first becomes painful to a full return to running.
Regular strength training
7 progressive stages
Research-based injury treatment plan
Research shows that effective treatment of plantar fasciitis contains more than stretching the plantar fascia. Foot & leg muscles, as well as load management, are essential in treating the condition.
Certified treatment plan
Rehab made affordable
Start your plantar fasciitis treatment plan today. The first 7 days are free. Afterward, you can choose between 1-month, 3-month, or 6-month access to all rehab plans in the Exakt Health app.
This includes access to all rehab plans in the Exakt Health app for 1 month.
This includes access to all rehab plans in the Exakt Health app for 3 months.
This includes access to all rehab plans in the Exakt Health app for 6 months
Regain full strength after plantar fasciitis
- The plantar fasciitis treatment plan contains evidence-based video exercises with clear guidance on reps, sets and frequency.
- The app adapts the program according to your feedback and specific needs.
- In order to regain full strength the workout intensities have to increase as your plantar fascia heals.
- The app ensures that you progress at the correct time by setting you clear targets for each stage.
Start the plantar fasciitis treatment
Download the app
- Certified as medical device
- Based on latest research
- Built by sports physios
The stages of your recovery
The right combination of rest and exercise tailored to you individually is the most crucial intervention to treat your plantar fasciitis.
months of recovery
runners using this plan
Feedback from fellow injured runners
Most important facts about plantar fasciitis
Learn more about plantar fasciitis