Regular strength training
7 progressive stages
Research-based injury treatment plan
Research shows that effective treatment of plantar fasciitis contains more than stretching the plantar fascia. Foot & leg muscles, as well as load management, are essential in treating the condition.
Certified treatment plan
Regain full strength after plantar fasciitis
- The plantar fasciitis treatment plan contains evidence-based video exercises with clear guidance on reps, sets and frequency.
- The app adapts the program according to your feedback and specific needs.
- In order to regain full strength the workout intensities have to increase as your plantar fascia heals.
- The app ensures that you progress at the correct time by setting you clear targets for each stage.
Start the plantar fasciitis treatment
Download the app
- Certified as medical device
- Based on latest research
- Built by sports physios
The stages of your recovery
The right combination of rest and exercise tailored to you individually is the most crucial intervention to treat your plantar fasciitis.
3 - 18
months of recovery
runners using this plan
Feedback from fellow injured runners
Most important facts about plantar fasciitis
Learn more about plantar fasciitis