Regular strength training
7 progressive stages
Research-based injury treatment plan
Research shows that the most effective exercise-based treatment plan for shin splints should include exercises to improve ankle and hip muscle strength and control.
Certified treatment plan
Rehab made affordable
Start your shin splints treatment plan today. The first 7 days are free. Afterward, you can choose between 1-month, 3-month, or 6-month access to all rehab plans in the Exakt Health app.
This includes access to all rehab plans in the Exakt Health app for 1 month.
This includes access to all rehab plans in the Exakt Health app for 3 months.
This includes access to all rehab plans in the Exakt Health app for 6 months
Regain full strength and heal your shin splints
- The shin splints treatment plan contains evidence-based video exercises with clear guidance on reps, sets and frequency.
- The app adapts the program according to your feedback and specific needs.
- In order to regain full strength the workout intensities have to increase as your shin splints heal.
- The app ensures that you progress at the correct time by setting you clear targets for each stage.
Start the shin splints treatment
Download the app
- Certified as medical device
- Based on latest research
- Built by sports physios
The stages of your recovery
The workout intensities have to increase as your injury heals to regain your full strength. The app helps you progress correctly by setting clear targets at each stage.
weeks of recovery
runners using this plan
Feedback from fellow injured runners
Most important facts about shin splints
Learn more about shin splints