Regular strength training
7 progressive stages
Research-based injury rehab plan
Research shows that most people can manage their ankle sprains well with a conservative rehab plan incorporating rest, mobility, and strengthening exercises.
Regain full strength after your ankle sprain
- The ankle sprain rehab plan contains evidence-based video exercises with clear guidance on reps, sets and frequency.
- The app adapts the program according to your feedback and specific needs.
- In order to regain full strength the workout intensities will increase as your ankle heals.
- The app ensures that you progress at the correct time by setting you clear targets for each stage.
Start the ankle sprain rehab
Download the app
- Based on latest research
- Built by sports physios
- Loved by runners worldwide
The stages of your rehabilitation
The workout intensities have to increase as your injury heals to regain your full strength. The app helps you progress correctly by setting clear targets at each stage.
weeks of recovery
runners using this plan
Feedback from fellow injured runners
Most important facts about ankle sprains
Learn more about ankle sprains