Regular strength training
7 progressive stages
Research-based injury rehab plan
The best way to manage a calf strain and prevent it from recurring is by following a progressive strength training program set at the right intensity for you.
Regain full strength after your calf strain
- The calf strain rehab plan contains evidence-based video exercises with clear guidance on reps, sets and frequency.
- The app adapts the program according to your feedback and specific needs.
- In order to regain full strength the workout intensities will increase as your calf heals.
- The app ensures that you progress at the correct time by setting you clear targets for each stage.
Manage your calf strain
Download the app
- Based on latest research
- Built by sports physios
- Loved by runners worldwide
The stages of your rehabilitation
The workout intensities will increase as you manage your injury and it heals. The app helps you progress correctly by setting clear targets at each stage.
days of rehab
runners using this plan
Feedback from fellow injured runners
Most important facts about calf strains
Learn more about calf strains