Patellofemoral pain syndrome rehab plan
We guide you safely from when your kneecap first becomes painful to your full return to running.
Regular strength training
6 progressive stages
Research-based injury rehab plan
Research shows that the most successful rehab for patellofemoral pain syndrome includes exercises for core, hip, and thigh muscles.
Rehab made affordable
Start your patellofemoral pain syndrome treatment plan today. The first 7 days are free. Afterward, you can choose between 1-month, 3-month, or 6-month access to all rehab plans in the Exakt Health app.
This includes access to all rehab plans in the Exakt Health app for 1 month. Price per month: $ 12.99
This includes access to all rehab plans in the Exakt Health app for 3 months. Price per month: $ 11.66
This includes access to all rehab plans in the Exakt Health app for 6 months. Price per month: $ 9.99
Regain your full strength
- The patellofemoral pain syndrome rehab plan contains evidence-based video exercises with clear guidance on reps, sets and frequency.
- The app adapts the program according to your feedback and specific needs.
- In order to regain full strength the workout intensities will increase as your patella (kneecap) heals.
- The app ensures that you progress at the correct time by setting you clear targets for each stage.
Start the patellofemoral pain syndrome rehab
Download the app
- Based on latest research
- Built by sports physios
- Loved by runners worldwide
The stages of your rehabilitation
The workout intensities have to increase as your injury heals to regain your full strength. The app helps you progress correctly by setting clear targets at each stage.
weeks of recovery
runners using this plan
Feedback from fellow injured runners
Most important facts about the patellofemoral pain syndrome
Learn more about patellofemoral pain syndrome