Regular strength training
7 progressive stages
Research-based injury rehab plan
Research shows that the effective management of plantar fasciitis contains more than stretching the plantar fascia. Foot & leg muscles, as well as load management, are essential in improving the condition.
Regain full strength after plantar fasciitis
- The plantar fasciitis rehab plan contains evidence-based video exercises with clear guidance on reps, sets and frequency.
- The app adapts the program according to your feedback and specific needs.
- In order to regain full strength the workout intensities will increase as your plantar fascia heals.
- The app ensures that you progress at the correct time by setting you clear targets for each stage.
Start your plantar fasciitis rehab
Download the app
- Based on latest research
- Built by sports physios
- Loved by runners worldwide
The stages of your rehabilitation
The right combination of rest and exercise tailored to you individually is the most crucial intervention to manage your plantar fasciitis.
3 - 18
months of recovery
runners using this plan
Feedback from fellow injured runners
Most important facts about plantar fasciitis
Learn more about plantar fasciitis