Regular strength training
7 progressive stages
Research-based injury rehab plan
Research shows that the most effective rehab to manage shin splints should include exercises to improve ankle and hip muscle strength as well as control.
Regain full strength in your shins
- The shin splints rehab plan contains evidence-based video exercises with clear guidance on reps, sets and frequency.
- The app adapts the program according to your feedback and specific needs.
- In order to regain full strength the workout intensities will increase as your shin splints heal.
- The app ensures that you progress at the correct time by setting you clear targets for each stage.
Start the shin splints rehab
Download the app
- Based on latest research
- Built by sports physios
- Loved by runners worldwide
The stages of your rehabilitation
The workout intensities will increase as your injury heals to regain your full strength. The app helps you progress correctly by setting clear targets at each stage.
weeks of recovery
runners using this plan
Feedback from fellow injured runners
Most important facts about shin splints
Learn more about shin splints