Regular strength training
3 progressive stages
Research-based injury prevention plan
Research shows that good movement patterns as well as strength and control are key elements for safe running and sports injury prevention.
Certified treatment plan
Gain full strength and control
- The running injury prevention plan contains evidence-based video exercises with clear guidance on reps, sets and frequency.
- The app adapts the program according to your feedback and specific needs.
- In order to gain full strength the workout intensities will increase as you progress.
- The app ensures that you progress at the correct time by setting you clear targets for each stage.
Start injury prevention plan
Download the app
- Certified as medical device
- Based on latest research
- Built by sports physios
The stages of your injury prevention
The workout intensities increase as you progress to gain full strength and control. The app helps you progress correctly by setting clear targets at each stage.
2 - 7
workouts per week
runners using this plan
Feedback from fellow injured runners
Most important facts about injury prevention
Learn more about running injuries